- Capping machinery for pre-threaded screw caps
- Screw capping heads having torque control via
- Pick-up capping heads using spring loaded chucks
- The caps are transfered to the heads via a pick & place
caps transfer starwheel with pockets or direct transfer
of cap on the bottle
- Caps unscrambling is via a rotary hopper/strong
vibratory hopper of a size to suit the output
- The bottle is suspended on the neck when the cap is
screwed on it
- Anti rotation device for bottles when under capping
- The control box is fitted with an operator panel housing
controls and warning lights. Motorised height
adjustment of the turrent. Machine output controlled
via frequency inverter.
- The machine is non lubricating.